For more information and help:
call +371 66955200
- Registration for participants opens on 8 March. Abstract authors and coauthors of RW2021 will receive automatically generated access via e-mail
- Uploading presentations to the online system: 23:59, 14 March 2021
- Registration deadline (for participants): 26 March 2021
- 22 March: Research Week (RW2021) starts with a two-day International Student Conference (ISC).
- 24 March: RW2021 continues with 2 three-day international research conferences – Knowledge for Use in Practice, on medical and health research, and Society. Health. Welfare, a multidisciplinary conference.
- 25 March: PLACES, a one-day international conference that gathers representatives from various social science fields, will commence and reflect on global challenges to science, politics, law, the economy and to communication.
- 24 & 26 March: the conference University Teaching and Learning will conclude RW2021 with technology-enhanced learning as its focus.